Managing your finances should be easy. Gesa provides a range of electronic services to help you reach and maintain your financial goals conveniently and without breaking the bank.
Automatic Account Transfers make saving easy. This free service allows you to automatically transfer an amount you authorize each month from your checking to your savings, from savings to checking, or to any other authorized Gesa account. Automatic Account Transfers are different from Direct Deposit/Payroll Deduction in that they are not tied to a payroll check.
Ask a Personal Financial Services Representative or call 888.946.4372 to set up Automatic Account Transfers today!
The safe way to deposit payroll, social security, or pension funds is through direct deposit. Thousands of Gesa members have payroll and government checks automatically deposited into their savings or checking accounts each month. Direct Deposit is safe, quick, and easy.
For more information about setting up a direct deposit, please contact our Member Contact Center by calling 888.946.4372.
Have you heard the old adage "Pay yourself first"? Payroll deduction allows you to save automatically. You can specify a dollar amount to be deposited into your savings account each payday. Your savings will grow without lifting a finger!
To sign up for payroll deduction, just contact the payroll department at your place of employment. You may access this form to print and give to your payroll department.
To view the PDFs, you must have the free utility Adobe Reader. Click here to get it.
Receive alerts by email to stay on top of your account activity or to detect fraud within seconds. You can receive alerts by email at your preferred email address.
Signing up is quick and easy. If you're an Xpress Online user, click on the ‘Alerts’ tab inside Xpress Online. You can subscribe to any of the alerts available. Using the edit options, you can select one or more destinations for your alerts. You can choose where you want alert notifications to go on an alert-by-alert basis.
View your statements through Xpress Online with a click of a mouse, and say goodbye to pesky paper pile-ups.
- Available anywhere you have Internet access
- Faster than mailed statements
- Provide added security against ID theft
- Archived for up to 18 months
- Help save trees and free up space in your filing cabinet
- eStatements are free!
- End the hassle of keeping files and juggling papers
It's as easy as Point. Tap. Deposit. Enjoy the convenience of depositing a check right from your mobile phone with Gesa's Xpress Mobile app. It's fast, secure and FREE!
- Download the Gesa Xpress Mobile app
- Click 'Check Deposit'
- Take pictures of your check and deposit!
Gesa's Xpress Mobile app is available for the iPhone® and iPad® and can be downloaded from the iTunes® App Store. Gesa Xpress Mobile for Android® is also available to download from Google Play®.
Mobile wallets allow you to securely carry your Gesa Credit Union debit and/or credit card information in a digital form on your mobile device. Instead of using your plastic card, you simply pay for your purchases with your smartphone or other mobile device.
Gesa Credit Union has partnered with Google Pay™, Apple Pay™, and Samsung Pay™ – the latest in mobile payment technology – to offer you these free, secure, and convenient mobile payment options to our members with Visa® debit and/or credit cards.
No more digging for your wallet! To make it even easier to use your card, set it as the default, or first choice, in your mobile wallet.
Mobile wallets are even more secure than using your plastic card because your credit and debit card information is not stored on your mobile device and the merchant does not receive the card information - only a unique secure token code for each transaction.
Many devices support fingerprint technology to authorize mobile wallets transactions, making the process even more secure.
Getting Started Is Easy.
- You may need to download the mobile wallets, but generally, it is already included in your device's settings. Not all versions are compatible with mobile wallets - you can check device compatibility by visiting www.samsung.com, pay.google.com and www.apple.com.
- Follow your mobile device's steps to add your Gesa Credit Union debit and/or credit cards. Remember to designate your credit union card as your default by ensuring it is the first card on the list of cards you see in the mobile wallets app.
- Once confirmed with mobile wallets, you can make in-store purchases at thousands of merchants nationwide.
All it takes is a few simple steps and you can checkout in the fast lane. Only enter your credit card information once with Visa Checkout, then breeze through the checkout when you're shopping online with a single sign-in.
Why Visa Checkout?
Pay Online Faster
- Your payment and shipping information are saved so there is no wasted time.
Any Major Card
- Use your existing Gesa Visa® Credit or Debit cards.
On Any Device
- Make online purchases from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Gesa offers free, convenient ATM access 24 hours, 7 days a week to our members. Our Xpress ATM allows you to:
- Withdraw cash
- Transfer funds
- View your balance
- Change your debit PIN
- Set your personal preferences to speed up ATM visits
- Deposit checks and cash without having to use an envelope or deposit slip
Gesa has 77,000 no-fee ATMs in our network. View Gesa’s Xpress ATM Finder to discover all of the convenient locations. With a Colossal Checking account you may receive domestic ATM fee refunds up to $4.99 per withdrawal when all account requirements are met for the qualifying period.
Stay in control of all your Gesa Visa® credit and debit cards with Gesa’s Xpress Card Controls app! The remote card controls and alerts technology enables you to manage your cards on the go, controlling when they can be used with the new card on/off feature, as well as view and act on various transaction alerts!
What Can You Do With Xpress Card Controls?
- Turn your card on/off
- Receive notification alerts for:
- Transaction amounts above specified limit (min. $1)
- International/Foreign Transactions
- Card Declines
- ATM Withdrawals
- And more!
Xpress Card Controls for iPhone® is now available for download from the iTunes® App Store. Xpress Card Controls for Android® is now available for download from Google Play®.
Xpress Online is a FREE account manager for Gesa members. It's easy to sign up online with auto-activation. With Xpress Online, you can skip the line and do your banking at home or on the go!
- Perform real-time transactions
- View account history, including loan, certificate, and checking
- View eStatements
- Schedule recurring or one-time transfers between accounts
- Sort your accounts by name, balance, or account type
- Send secure, encrypted messages to Gesa support staff
- Set up email reminders for low balance, deposits, and more
Connect to your money 24/7. Sign up for Xpress Online today!
Gesa's Xpress Person to Person is a fast and convenient way to send money using Gesa’s Xpress Mobile App or your computer. A mobile phone number or an email address makes it easy to split a dinner check with a friend, send money to a student abroad, pay the daycare provider, and more!
Send Money Instantly
Send money to family, friends, and small businesses instantly and securely. Use a mobile phone number or email address to pay almost anyone, anywhere*, anytime. It’s as easy and fast as sending an email or text. *within the United States
How it Works
- Provide the recipient’s name and email address or mobile phone number.
- In order to receive the money, let your recipient know that they’ll receive a text message from a 509 area code number, or an email from P2P Services with a link to pick-up the funds; both are from Gesa, so they’re safe.
If the recipient enters a debit card number with Accel, CU24, Pulse, Star or Shazam logos on the back of the card, the funds will be instantly deposited to their primary checking account. If the recipient chooses the “Receive with your checking account” option, the funds will be deposited via ACH, and could take up to three business days.
This service is easy, fast, secure, and free. You can access Gesa Xpress Person to Person from the “Send Money” link, Gesa’s Xpress Mobile App or from your computer. If you don’t have our app, download it today or click here to get started.
No single transfer may exceed $2,500. The daily limit is $2,500, the weekly limit is $7,500, and the monthly limit is $20,000. During any 24 hour period of time $2,500 is the max that can be transferred, for example, if $2,500 is transferred at 3 p.m. on Monday no more money can be transferred until after 3 p.m. on Tuesday. $7,500 is the max that can be transferred within 7 consecutive days and $20,000 is the max that can be transferred within 30 consecutive days. More restrictive limits may be temporarily imposed for security purposes.
In many cases, if the receiver is using a debit card, the funds will be accepted in real time. However, if the receiver does not have a participating debit card, and uses their checking account number, the funds will transfer via the ACH network and can take up to three business days. Currently any debit card with the Accel, CU24, Pulse, Star or Shazam network on the back of card will be real time. Transfers from/to any Gesa debit card are real time.
Gesa is now offering you a faster, more secure way of accessing your accounts. The new technology called Xpress Pass uses the latest biometric technology to scan the vein pattern of your palm to authenticate your member profile.
The process is simple.
1. Ask a Gesa Associate to register you. We will first scan your ID for future verification when using Gesa Xpress Pass. Next, we will scan the palm of your hand where the unique vein pattern will be digitized, encrypted and stored in a database at Gesa Credit Union.
2. Head to the Xpress Pass Lane for quick service. The next time you complete a transaction in a Gesa Member Service Center, you will only need to scan your palm to be identified. No more membership cards.
Xpress Pass is available in several of our Member Service Centers, including Headquarters, Pasco, Yakima S. 1st, and Walla Walla Poplar.
Try Xpress Telephone Banking! It’s fast, convenient, and a handy companion to Xpress Online. Call 509.378.3100 or 888.946.4372 to access your account 24 hours a day, when it's convenient for you. The menu options are customized specific to each member, so you will only hear options applicable to your account.
With Xpress Telephone Banking you can:
- Get balances on your savings, checking, and certificate accounts. (Your Xpress Telephone Banking balance does not include amounts available through Courtesy Pay)
- Verify dates and amounts of direct deposits and/or payroll deductions
- Find out which checks have cleared, for what amount, and the date of the transaction
- Transfer funds between your accounts or others you have access to
- Hear your current loan balance and your next payment due date