We're currently conducting maintenance on our Lending System — we sincerely apologize for any temporary inconvenience. If this maintenance impacts you, please call us at (509) 378-3100, so we can best serve your financial needs.
Make a payment
Loan payments made easy. That’s Gesa.
It’s easy to make payments on your Gesa loan, even if you’re paying with funds from another financial institution. Quickly make a payment on a consumer loan, a home equity line of credit, or a credit card payment. Please note that the following payment options are available for making payments on all accounts except for mortgages and business loans.
Ways to pay with a Non-Gesa Account
Online Payment Center
Our Online Payment Center allows you to make quick and secure payments from another financial institution to your Gesa Credit Union loan, using your checking account, savings account, or debit card.
To register and make a payment:
- Visit our Online Payment Center
- Continue as a guest through the Express Pay option with your Gesa ID number or create a username and password. When creating an account, you only need to register one time for this service.
- Once you’re approved, all future online payments with your established username and password are done in just a few clicks!
You can also pay by phone by calling into our main call center site and be redirected to the automated service. Have your loan number available and call our Member Contact center to make one payment per call 24/7. Payments to credit cards, business loans, and first mortgages are not available to pay by phone at this time.
Call (888) 946-4372
You can also make payments to your loan from another financial institution with our Auto Pay service (you will be redirected to DocuSign, where your identity will be verified prior to completing and submitting the form).
This form is not valid for HELOC, mortgage, or credit card payments.
Loan payment details
- There is no fee for payments made using the Online Payment Center.
- There is a $10 fee for payments made using the automated phone service.
- Payments made before 6:00 p.m. PST will be processed the same day, effective dated on the day of the request. Payments processed after 6:00 p.m. PST will not be processed until the next business day.
- Maximum payment amount is $5,000.
You are leaving gesa.com
We are redirecting you to an external website
You are being redirected to a site that is not operated by Gesa Credit Union. Gesa is not responsible for the content of the site, nor does Gesa represent the site or the Gesa member if the member decides to act upon or enter into a transaction with the site.
Privacy and security policies of the site may differ from those of Gesa Credit Union.
People helping people.
Gesa credit union is committed to making a positive impact in the communities we serve.
In the Community
Affinity debit cards give back to your community when you swipe.
Notes & Fees Glossary
|*APY||* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates, terms, and fees are subject to change. APY is accurate as of the first day of the month – the last dividend declaration date.|
|SmartPlus Checking||*To earn the higher rate, you must: