Mobile wallets allow you to securely carry your Gesa Credit Union debit and/or credit card information in a digital form on your mobile device. Instead of using your plastic card, you simply pay for your purchases with your smartphone or other mobile device.
Gesa Credit Union has partnered with Google Pay™, Apple Pay™, and Samsung Pay™ – the latest in mobile payment technology – to offer you these free, secure, and convenient mobile payment options to our members with Visa® debit and/or credit cards.
Fast – No more digging for your wallet! To make it even easier to use your card, set it as the default, or first choice, in your mobile wallet.
Secure – Mobile wallets are even more secure than using your plastic card because your credit and debit card information is not stored on your mobile device and the merchant does not receive the card information, only a unique secure token code for each transaction.
Many devices support fingerprint technology to authorize mobile wallets transactions, making the process even more secure.
Getting Started Is Easy
- Learn how to set up Apple Wallet, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay.
- You may need to download the mobile wallets app, but generally, it is already included in your device’s settings.
- Not all devices are compatible with mobile wallets, but you can check device compatibility by visiting www.samsung.com,
pay.google.com and www.apple.com.
- Follow your mobile device’s steps to add your Gesa debit and/or credit cards. To designate your Gesa card as your default card, ensure it is the first card on the list of cards you see in the mobile wallets app.
- Once confirmed with mobile wallets, you can make in-store purchases at thousands of merchants nationwide.