Share Secured Loans —
To those who say, “I’m not good with money” we say, “yet.”
With the convenience of borrowing at a low rate, Gesa’s Share or Certificate Secured loans allow you to build or re-build your credit.
Secure loans at low rates
|Loan Type||APR* (as low as)||Max Term (months)|
|Share Secured Loan||Share rate plus||36|
|Share Secured Loan||Share rate plus||37 - 60|
Apply for a personal loan today
The application process is quick and easy. Apply today and get in contact with a loan advisor to see how you can start rebuilding your credit.
Still have questions?
Rates are set at a low fixed amount above the current share rate or your certificate rate.
You can borrow up to 100% of your account/certificate balance and pay the loan off at any time.
There are several ways you can pay your loan. You can:
- Pay with a Gesa account
- Pay with a non-Gesa account
Click the link below to learn more about making payments and which option is best for you.
You can request loan payment coupons to be mailed to you. Head over the Loan Coupons page to fill out the form and request your coupon book.
In order to qualify for Skip-A-Payment:
- The loan or credit card must have been open for at least 12 months at the time of the Skip-A-Payment application
- There must be at least 11 months between your last skip and the date of your new Skip-A-Payment application
- You must be in good standing with all Gesa accounts and loans. For credit cards, you must have an available balance greater than $0.00
- There must be no return check fee balance greater than $25 or late fee balance greater than $25 on your loan or credit card
- You must have full coverage insurance on your vehicle loan
Still have questions?
You are leaving gesa.com
We are redirecting you to an external website
You are being redirected to a site that is not operated by Gesa Credit Union. Gesa is not responsible for the content of the site, nor does Gesa represent the site or the Gesa member if the member decides to act upon or enter into a transaction with the site.
Privacy and security policies of the site may differ from those of Gesa Credit Union.
People helping people.
Gesa credit union is committed to making a positive impact in the communities we serve.
In the Community
Affinity debit cards give back to your community when you swipe.
Notes & Fees Glossary
|*APY||* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates, terms, and fees are subject to change. APY is accurate as of the first day of the month – the last dividend declaration date.|
|SmartPlus Checking||*To earn the higher rate, you must: