Seminars are a powerful expression of Gesa's commitment to financial education in our communities. Our seminars are free and available to all, and dinner is always provided! Check out the Seminars page for information on our current seminar offerings, and to RSVP for a session today.
Plan ahead for your college career, RSVP for the seminar today!Learn More
Gesa Financial Flix
Gesa Financial Flix
On-demand financial literacy videos at your fingertips.Learn More
Image of Gesa Power House Theatre
Gesa Power House Theatre
This state-of-the-art theater is a treasure trove of history.Learn More
Image of Dust Devils & Gesa Stadium
Dust Devils & Gesa Stadium
What are the Dust Devils up to in 2019?Learn More
Image of Gesa Carousel of Dreams
Gesa Carousel of Dreams
A year-round venue for arts, entertainment, and events.Learn More
Image of Junior Achievement
Programs to inspire and prepare students for success.Learn More
These short videos are designed to provide relevant financial education and details about our products and services on demand for you to enjoy at your convenience. Check out the Gesa Financial Flix page to see available topics and videos.
The historic Gesa Power House Theatre is a world-class, 330-seat performing arts theatre located in downtown Walla Walla, Washington. The 125-year-old building was once the Walla Walla Gas Plant, originally built to produce coal gas that was piped underground to light the streets, businesses and homes of Walla Walla. The building was converted to generate electricity around the year 1905 by installing steam driven dynamos and transformers.
In 2011, the interior of the building was transformed into a state-of-the-art performing arts theater. In 2018, more than 26,000 people attended nearly 200 events held in this historic building.
Check out the Theatre's Calendar of Events.
For 9 years, Gesa has partnered with the Tri-City Dust Devils to provide fun, affordable family entertainment at Gesa Stadium. Located in Pasco, Gesa Stadium is home to the Class A affiliate of the San Diego Padres, the Tri-City Dust Devils, as well as the City of Pasco’s “Grand Old 4th Celebration” on July 4th each year.
In 2018, 86,283 fans walked through the gates of Gesa Stadium to see the Dust Devils in action. In 2019, Gesa Stadium will receive $2 million in stadium updates for improvements in LED lighting along with upgrades in the general admission and lower box seating.
Check out the Dust Devils 2019 Season Schedule.
Located in Kennewick, this 100-year-old piece of history has had visitors from all 50 states and around the world. Construction of the facility and installation of the vintage 1910 Charles Carmel Carousel was funded in large part through Gesa’s commitment to providing the Tri-Cities community with a year-round venue for arts, entertainment, weddings, and parties – it’s the perfect place to create happy memories!
In the four years the carousel has been open to the public, over 643,000 people have ridden the carousel, with 143,000 riders in 2018.
Learn more about the Carousel of Dreams Foundation.
Junior Achievement is the world’s largest organization dedicated to inspiring and preparing students to succeed in a global economy. Thanks to their dedicated volunteers, Junior Achievement provides students in-school and after-school programs focused on three key areas: work readiness, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy. In addition to bringing the free enterprise system to life in the classrooms, Junior Achievement programs also teach the importance of staying in school. In the 2017-2018 school year, Junior Achievement reached more than 10,600 children with over 440 classes and 69,160 instructional hours. Gesa Credit Union supports Junior Achievement by sponsoring their annual fundraising bowling and Celebrate JA Walla Walla events and providing classroom volunteers, with over 25 Gesa staff giving their time last year.
Get involved with Junior Achievement.
Gesa is proud to be the official community partner of Safe Harbor Support Center. Safe Harbor Support Center is committed to the prevention of child abuse and neglect by providing a safe and nurturing environment for children and teens when there are no other alternatives. Safe Harbor also provides outreach, support, and training to assist families in establishing a safe and stable environment. Safe Harbor supports My Friend’s Place, Southeastern Washington’s first overnight sanctuary for homeless teens, and several impactful programs that help children, teens, and parents in our community including the Taming the Dragons, The Incredible Years, and Imagination Yoga programs.
Learn more about the Safe Harbor Support Center.
Gesa is honored to be named the official credit union of the Tri-City Americans. This partnership includes the “Gesa Credit Union Saves for Students” program in which Gesa donated $2 for every save made by an Americans goaltender to the Americans’ Players’ Education Fund, a non-profit organization providing scholarships for players seeking to further their education when their hockey careers are complete.
During the 2017-2018 season over 157,000 fans attended Tri-City Americans’ games and Gesa donated $4,572 to the Americans’ Players’ Education Fund.
Learn more about the Tri-City Americans.
Here are some of the local organizations and events we were proud to support in 2018:
- All 7 Tri-Cities’ DECA Student Organizations
- Alzheimer’s Association Washington State Chapter
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross Serving Central and Southeastern Washington
- ARC of Spokane and Tri-Cities
- Benton Franklin Legal Aid
- Benton Franklin Fair and Rodeo
- Blue Mountain Action Council of Walla Walla
- Boys and Girls Club of Benton and Franklin Counties
- Central Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Central Washington Home Builders Association
- Chaplaincy Health Care
- Children’s Reading Foundation of the Mid-Columbia
- College Place School District
- Columbia Basin College Foundation
- Columbia Basin Dive and Rescue
- Communities in Schools
- Corvettes on the Columbia
- Crystal Apple Awards
- Delta High School
- Downtown Pasco Development Authority
- Edith Bishel Center for the Blind
- "Every 15 Minutes" Program
- Finley School District
- First Night Tri-Cities
- Friends of Children of Walla Walla
- Gesa Carousel of Dreams
- Gesa College Scholarships
- Gesa Power House Theatre
- Gesa Credit Union Turkey Trot
- Grace Clinic
- Greater Spokane Incorporated
- Greater Yakima Chamber of Commerce
- Green Bluff Growers Cherry Pickers Trot
- Habitat for Humanity Spokane
- Hutton Settlement Spokane
- Junior Achievement of Tri-Cities, Yakima, Spokane and Walla Walla
- Kennewick School District
- Liberty Christian School
- Lighthouse Ministries Wenatchee
- Master Gardner Foundation of Spokane County
- Modern Living Spaces
- Moses Lake Chamber of Commerce
- Moses Lake Community Action Center
- Moses Lake New Hope
- Moses Lake School District
- My Friend’s Place
- National Credit Union Foundation
- National Night Out
- NBC Right Now Northwest Harvest Food Drive
- North Central Washington Basketball Showcase
- North Central Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Northwest Credit Union Foundation
- Operation Red Eye
- Pasco Chamber of Commerce
- Pasco School District
- Red Mountain Lions Club Summer Concert Series
- Rebuilding Mid-Columbia
- Richland School District
- Rotary Club of Walla Walla
- Rude Mechanicals
- Safe Harbor Support Center
- Second Harvest Pasco & Spokane
- SIGN Fracture Care International
- Spokane Chapter of Credit Unions
- Spokane NAOMI
- Spokane Neighborhood Action Partners
- Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce
- St. Luke’s Rehabilitation Center
- Support and Advocacy Resource Center
- Thunder on the Island Summer Concert Series
- Toys for Tots
- Tri-Cities Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Tri-Cities Home Builders Association
- Tri-Cities Links
- Tri-Cities Safe Treat Street
- Tri-City Americans
- Tri-City Cancer Center
- Tri-City Dust Devils
- Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Tri-City Union Gospel Mission
- Tri-County Partners Habitat for Humanity
- United Way of Benton and Franklin Counties
- Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery
- Visit Tri-Cities
- Walla Walla Area Crime Watch
- Walla Walla Balloon Stampede
- Walla Walla Chamber of Commerce
- Walla Walla Sweets
- Wenatchee AppleSox
- Wenatchee Chamber of Commerce
- Wenatchee Valley Apple Blossom Festival
- Wenatchee Valley College Foundation
- West Richland Area Chamber of Commerce
- Wishing Star Foundation
- Women Helping Women Foundation
- World Council of Credit Unions
- WSU 21st Century Learning
- WSU Gear Up
- Yakima Dye Hard 5k Color Run
- Yakima Greenway Foundation
- Yakima Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Yakima Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Yakima School District
- Yakima Schools Foundation
- Yakima Valley Pippins
- Yakima Valley Tourism
- Yakima Valley Veterans Coalition
- You Medical
- YMCA of Inland Northwest
- YWCA of Yakima