Applying for a Skip-A-Payment is quick and easy! Simply fill out the form below and submit it electronically.
Note: Before submitting your Skip-A-Payment application, be sure to cancel any external automatic payments that are currently set up through Xpress Digital Banking, Bill Pay, or other financial institutions in order to avoid any unexpected deductions. Make sure to resume your automatic payments after the skipped month has passed.
If you have made a payment on your loan today you must wait 24 hours to apply to Skip-A-Payment for your next loan payment period.
A $35 processing fee is required for all qualifying Skip-A-Payment applications. We accept payment by debit card, or by your Gesa checking or savings account, in the ‘Fee Payment Account’ field below.
Once you have submitted your application, you should receive a confirmation message via the email that you provide below. If you do not receive your confirmation within a few minutes of submitting your application, please re-submit, as this may mean your application did not successfully submit.
In order to qualify for Skip-A-Payment:
- The loan or credit card must have been open for at least 12 months at the time of the Skip-A-Payment application
- There must be at least 11 months between your last skip and the date of your new Skip-A-Payment application
- You must be in good standing with all Gesa accounts and loans. For credit cards, you must have an available balance greater than $0.00
- There must be no return check fee balance greater than $25 or late fee balance greater than $25 on your loan or credit card
- You must have full coverage insurance on your vehicle loan