When time is of the essence, you just can't get to a Gesa office, or you want to prepare in advance for a specific transaction, use these downloadable forms for some of the most popular transactions. Where we've eliminated the need for a form, we provide a handy link to connect you to the right place.
To view the PDFs, download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for free.
- Reconciliation Form: With this form, you can conveniently balance your statements.
- Change of Address Form: Use this form to inform us of a change in your home address. You will be redirected to DocuSign, where your identity will be verified prior to completing and submitting the Address Change Form.
- Change in Ownership Status: Use this form if you have had a change in your account status and wish to remove someone from the joint ownership on your account.
- Deposit Slips: Use this deposit slip if you need to mail in a deposit or loan payment when you're out of the area.
- Direct Deposit, ACH, Wire Info Sheet: Are you interested in arranging a Direct Deposit with your employer or government check? Do you want to set up a third-party debit (payment) from your Gesa account to another vendor? Or do you need to give wire instructions to a third party to wire funds into your Gesa account? This is the form for you. Fill out the form, print it and use it to relay the information to your employer or third-party vendor. This is not a form you return to Gesa.
Consumer Wires & Transfers
- Consumer Loan and Credit Card application – get organized by noting all the information you need before using an online application or visiting in person with a Gesa representative. Also used for home equity loan applications (not used for real estate or business loan applications.)
- Business Visa Credit Card application. This is a form that can be filled out online and sent by email to the Gesa Member Business Loan Department.
Account Fees & Disclosures
Business Wires & ACH Activity
Be sure to have your printing set-up in Acrobat as "actual size." Please note that the default printing set-up in Acrobat is "fit to paper." Fit to paper causes the form to expand to the paper size, sometimes very large. Paper size for all forms is 8.5 x 11.
For Your Convenience
Gesa offers other services that help members accomplish their financial goals. These services are offered following our “low or no fee” guidelines.
Services such as Cashier’s Checks, Safe Deposit Boxes, Savings Bond Redemption, Signature Guarantee, and Notary Service are offered at our convenient Member Service Centers or online. Contact a Personal Financial Services Representative or call 888.946.4372 for assistance.
When you need a secured way to pay an item you are purchasing from a third party, consider a cashier’s check. Common uses are for escrow purposes when purchasing a house, purchasing a car from a private party, or any other large purchase where the third party requires a secure transaction.
As a member, you may request one cashier’s check per month for no charge. After that, a small service charge per check applies. Please contact a Personal Financial Services Representative for more information.
For those items you can’t afford to lose, rent a safe deposit box from Gesa so your valuables are safe from theft, fire, flood, vandalism, and unauthorized access in your home. Your valuables are locked in a Gesa Credit Union vault, accessible only to you.
Size and Cost
Contact the Gesa office nearest you for availability and pricing. Dimensions are given in height by width in inches. All boxes are approximately 22.5 inches deep.
Sizes range from 3x5 to 10x10. Not all sizes are available at all Member Service Centers.
How Does It Work?
Annual rental period is from August 1 through July 31. The rental fee is paid at the beginning of the rental period. The fee will be prorated for rentals established during the year. The amount of the yearly fee is automatically withdrawn from your designated account on August 1 of each year.
Redemption of savings bonds is available at all Gesa Member Service Centers for the following series:
- Series E – May 1941 to June 1980
- Series EE – January 1980 and later
- Series I – September 1998 and later
Certain information is needed when redeeming a savings bond. Please contact a Personal Financial Services Representative at your Gesa Member Service Center for more information.
U.S. Treasury Bonds may be purchased online by setting up a TreasuryDirect account.
A signature guarantee is a specialized service offered to facilitate certain types of transactions. It is often used in situations where the ownership of a security is being transferred, such as the sale of a stock or a bond. This is a highly specialized service that has a much higher level of security than a Notary signature.
There is a fee for this service. Please review Gesa's current fee schedule.
Some documents require a notarized signature, which legally certifies the signature. Notary service is available at all Member Service Centers for Gesa members.
Please bring proof of your identity, such as driver's license, passport, or birth certificate when requesting a notary service. Some documents require special attention so contact a Personal Financial Services Representative about your specific notary requirements.
There is a fee for this service. Please review Gesa's current fee schedule.
A wire transfer is a fast, convenient way for members to transfer funds from their Gesa account to another financial institution. There's no waiting or delays when the transfer is made, so you can be assured that the party on the other end has immediate access to the wired funds.
Incoming Wire Transfers to Gesa
Incoming wire transfer service is available to Gesa members. Funds from incoming wire transfers will be available in your account no later than the next business day.
We cannot anticipate exact arrival times of wire transfers nor can we guarantee that wires will be received on the same day they are sent. Depending on the originator, the wire may need to be sent through an additional (or "intermediary") bank and thus be delayed, or the information received may not be accurate or complete enough for the wire to be processed immediately.
To receive a wire to your Gesa Credit Union account, the sender will need the following information:
Beneficiary: Your name
Beneficiary's Account #: Your Gesa Credit Union account number
Beneficiary's Address: City, State, Zip Code
Receiving Institution: Gesa Credit Union, Richland, WA
Gesa's ABA routing number (or transit number): 325181248
Gesa's address (for wires): 51 Gage Blvd., Richland, WA 99352
These instructions also pertain to wires originated from outside the country. We are not a member of SWIFT, nor any other international wire service, but any bank large enough to be a U.S. correspondent for a foreign bank can forward the wire to us through Fed Line.
Sending Wire Transfers
Gesa can wire funds for you in any amount to any financial institution across the nation or around the world and the service is available for a nominal charge. Gesa does not send wires to Western Union.
You can have funds transferred the same day. The cut-off time for outgoing domestic wires is 12:30 PM Pacific Time for same-day processing, Monday - Friday (Holidays excepted). Domestic wire requests received after 12:30 PM and on Saturdays will be wired the next business day.
Only collected available funds can be transferred from Gesa Credit Union. See our current Fee Schedule for wire service charges.
Contact a Personal Financial Services Representative at 888.946.4372 or visit a Member Service Center to fill out a Domestic Wire Transfer Form.
To ensure a successful and timely wire transfer, the following information is required:
- The receiving financial institution’s name
- City and state of the receiving institution
- The receiving institution's ABA number (routing number)
- A U.S. correspondent bank for all international wires
- Name of Beneficiary (person or company to whom the wire is being sent)
- Account Number of Beneficiary (at receiving institution)
- Address of Beneficiary (city, state, zip code)
- If the beneficiary is going into the institution to obtain the funds and does not have an account at the receiving institution, please note it is a "P.U.P.I.D." (payable upon proper identification) wire.
- Special Instructions - Provide details if the Beneficiary will need additional information to properly apply your wire transfer funds (such as to your escrow or account number with that company).
Foreign Wire Transfers
You will need to visit a Member Service Center to complete the International Wire Transfer Form. Depending on the banking system in the country of receipt, it may take a few days up to a few weeks for your wire to be received. In sending wires to banks in foreign countries, Gesa uses intermediary U.S. banks. Foreign wires require Intermediary Bank information on the wire form.
- If being sent via an Intermediary Bank, the Intermediary Bank's name, routing number and account number at Intermediary Bank.
All wire transfers are denominated in US Dollars. Gesa Credit Union does not send wires denominated in foreign currencies, and cannot quote or speculate on applicable foreign exchange rates. Gesa Credit Union is not responsible for, nor can we predict, fees charged by any intermediary and/or foreign banks (routinely deducted from wire proceeds by the receiving bank). The cut-off time for outgoing foreign wires is 12:00 PM Pacific Time for same-day processing, Monday - Friday (Holidays excepted).
If you have any questions or need more information regarding a wire transfer, please call us at 888.946.4372 or visit one of our Member Service Center offices.
At Gesa, we offer our members a year-round Skip A Payment program to help grant financial relief when things get tight. Our Skip A Payment program allows you to skip any of your qualifying loan payments one time every twelve months without being considered delinquent - allowing you to free up some cash to cover life’s unexpected challenges.
To skip your payment:
- Complete the Skip A Payment application, which can be found by clicking ‘Apply Now'.
- Pay a $35 processing fee* for each loan skipped.
- All applications must be received at least five calendar days before payment is due.
Which loans qualify?
- Auto Loans
- Boat/RV Loans
- Personal Loans (Excluding FastCash, Mortgage Loans, and Lines of Credit)
In order to qualify for Skip A Payment:
- Your loan must have been open for at least 12 months at the time of Skip A Payment application.
- There must be at least 11 months between your last skip and the date of your new Skip A Payment application.
- You must be in good standing with all accounts and loans.
- There must be no return check fee balance greater than $25 or late fee balance greater than $25 on your loan.
- You must have full coverage insurance on your vehicle loan
$1 from each skip will be donated to a local non-profit!
At Gesa, we care about your financial health. If you feel like you are frequently needing to skip your loan payment, or need a little extra help with money management, you may be interested in our free financial counseling and debt management program through our partner GreenPath. If you are interested in this service, please call 877.337.3399 or visit their website at www.greenpath.com.
* A $35 fee will be deducted from your savings, checking, or credit card account. If the fee is not available in your account the skip will not process. This offer is not valid for mortgage, home equity line of credit loans, fixed home equity loans, lines of credit, credit cards, business loans or if your loan has become delinquent. No skip requests will be honored until your loan(s) is brought current. Your normal payment schedule will resume the following payment period after the skip. Loan extensions may extend the term of your loan(s). Interest will continue to accrue on the current balance of the loan(s). The next regular payment(s) you make following an extension will reflect a higher amount paid to interest. If you purchased supplementary products in connection with your loan such as GAP, extended warranty or debt cancellation a Skip A Payment may affect any claim amounts you receive in the future. This offer is non-transferable and non-refundable. One skip per qualified loan every twelve months. Qualifying loans must have been open for at least 12 months at the time of Skip A Payment application. Other exclusions may apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Skip A Payment?
Skip A Payment is a program which allows you to skip your payment on your auto, boat/RV, and personal loans one time per year.
Am I eligible for Skip A Payment?
Loans that have not utilized Skip A Payment previously must have been open for a minimum of 12 months and must currently be in active status. Loans that have utilized Skip A Payment in the past must have a minimum of 11 payments between skips and must also be in active status. Additionally, loans must have no outstanding late fees greater than $25, and must not include any unpaid return check fees greater than $25. Loans not eligible for Skip A Payment include: Lines of Credit (LOCs), FastCash loans, mortgage loans, and credit cards.
How do I submit a Skip A Payment application?
Skip A Payment applications can be found by selecting 'Apply Now!' above. Once you have filled out your application, click 'Submit'.
Is there a fee to skip my payment?
Yes, a $35 processing fee will be deducted from your savings, checking, or credit card account when your application is submitted. If the fee is not available in your account, the skip will not be processed. After your Skip A Payment application is submitted, the $35 fee cannot be refunded.
How will my loan be impacted?
The payment that you skip will be added on to the end of your loan term, therefore extending your loan. Interest will continue to accrue during the month that you skipped.
How far in advance of my loan payment due date must I submit my Skip A Payment application?
Your application must be received at least five calendar days before your loan payment is due.
How many times can I skip my payment?
You are able to utilize Skip A Payment once every 12 months per loan as long as you continue to meet the eligibility requirements.
What if I have automatic payments already in place?
Before submitting your Skip A Payment application, be sure to cancel any external automatic payments that are currently set up through Xpress Online Banking, Bill Payer, or other financial institutions in order to avoid any unexpected deductions. Make sure to resume your automatic payments after the skipped month has passed.