Personal Loans and Lines of Credit —
More flexibility than a rubber gymnast doing yoga
Gesa’s Personal Loans and Personal Lines of Credit give you access to available credit when you need it most.
Flexible financing designed around you
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates, terms, and fees are subject to change.
Rate is dependent on credit qualifications. Other rates and terms available.
Personal Line of Credit required fees include an annual fee of $35. Possible fees include an overdraft protection fee of $3.50 per transfer. Minimum payment is $50. Contact Gesa for full program details.
Payment Example – Personal Loan: fixed rate; terms to 24 months. $45.91 a month based per $1,000 on a 2-year loan at 9.50% APR.
|Loan Type||APR (as low as)||Financing (up to)||Max Term (months)|
|Personal Line of Credit||$15,000||Open End|
What are personal loans and lines of credit?
A Personal Loan is an unsecured signature loan and can be useful when you need a set amount of funds for a specific purpose. A Personal Line of Credit offers flexibility, allowing you to draw/repay funds up to a defined limit, giving you assurance that temporary cash flow problems won’t hinder your long-term goals.
Still have questions?
There are several ways you can pay your loan. You can:
- Pay with a Gesa account
- Pay with a non-Gesa account
Click the link below to learn more about making payments and which option is best for you.
You can request loan payment coupons to be mailed to you. Head over the Loan Coupons page to fill out the form and request your coupon book.
In order to qualify for Skip-A-Payment:
- The loan or credit card must have been open for at least 12 months at the time of the Skip-A-Payment application
- There must be at least 11 months between your last skip and the date of your new Skip-A-Payment application
- You must be in good standing with all Gesa accounts and loans. For credit cards, you must have an available balance greater than $0.00
- There must be no return check fee balance greater than $25 or late fee balance greater than $25 on your loan or credit card
- You must have full coverage insurance on your vehicle loan
Still have questions?
You are leaving gesa.com
We are redirecting you to an external website
You are being redirected to a site that is not operated by Gesa Credit Union. Gesa is not responsible for the content of the site, nor does Gesa represent the site or the Gesa member if the member decides to act upon or enter into a transaction with the site.
Privacy and security policies of the site may differ from those of Gesa Credit Union.
People helping people.
Gesa credit union is committed to making a positive impact in the communities we serve.
In the Community
Affinity debit cards give back to your community when you swipe.
Notes & Fees Glossary
|*APY||* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates, terms, and fees are subject to change. APY is accurate as of the first day of the month – the last dividend declaration date.|
|SmartPlus Checking||*To earn the higher rate, you must: