At Gesa, we offer our members a year-round Skip A Payment program to help grant financial relief when things get tight. Our Skip A Payment program allows you to skip any of your qualifying loan payments one time every twelve months without being considered delinquent - allowing you to free up some cash to cover life’s unexpected challenges.
To skip your payment:
- Complete the Skip A Payment application, which can be found by clicking ‘Apply Now'.
- Pay a $35 processing fee* for each loan skipped.
- All applications must be received at least five calendar days before payment is due.
Which loans qualify?
- Auto Loans
- Boat/RV Loans
- Personal Loans (Excluding FastCash, Mortgage Loans, and Lines of Credit)
In order to qualify for Skip A Payment:
- Your loan must have been open for at least 12 months at the time of Skip A Payment application.
- There must be at least 11 months between your last skip and the date of your new Skip A Payment application.
- You must be in good standing with all accounts and loans.
- There must be no return check fee balance greater than $25 or late fee balance greater than $25 on your loan.
- You must have full coverage insurance on your vehicle loan
$1 from each skip will be donated to a local non-profit!
At Gesa, we care about your financial health. If you feel like you are frequently needing to skip your loan payment, or need a little extra help with money management, you may be interested in our free financial counseling and debt management program through our partner GreenPath. If you are interested in this service, please call 877.337.3399 or visit their website at www.greenpath.com.