In these difficult times, we are here to help you free up cash to cover unexpected financial challenges due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Qualified Skip-A-Payments will allow most members to skip loan and credit card payments for up to 30 days* at no cost. Applying for a Skip-A-Payment is quick and easy. Simply fill out the form below and submit it electronically.
Note: Before submitting your Skip-A-Payment application, be sure to cancel any external automatic payments that are currently set up through Xpress Online Banking, Bill Pay, or other financial institutions in order to avoid any unexpected deductions. Make sure to resume your automatic payments after the skipped month(s) has passed.
If you have made a payment on your loan today, you must wait 24 hours to apply for a Skip-A-Payment for your next loan payment period.
Upon submittal of this application, you should receive a confirmation message via the email that you provide below. If you do not receive a confirmation message within a few minutes of submittal, please re-submit, as this means your application did not go through.
In order to qualify for Skip-A-Payment:
- The loan must be open for at least 90 days.
- The first loan payment must be paid.
- There must be at least two months between your last skip and the date of your new Skip-A-Payment application. In other words, the previous month was a regular payment to your loan or credit card. A maximum or three skip payments are allowed per qualified loan every 12 months.
- You must be in good standing with all credit union accounts and your loan or credit card must be less than 30 days delinquent.
- You must have full coverage insurance on your vehicle loan.