Join Gesa Today
Become a member-owner of Gesa with as little as a $5 savings account deposit and enjoy the benefits. As a member of our not-for-profit financial cooperative you’ll enjoy:
- Better dividend rates on savings
- Lower interest rates on loans
- Minimal service charges
- Remarkable personal service
It’s no wonder that member-owned credit unions outperform other financial institutions on consumer satisfaction surveys year after year.
Who can join Gesa?
If you live, work, worship or attend school in the State of Washington, are a close relative of someone who qualifies as a member, or are a resident within Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Clearwater, Idaho, Kootenai, Latah, Lewis, Nez Perce and Shoshone Counties in Idaho, you are eligible to join Gesa.
And remember—once a member, always a member! So even if you change jobs or move out of the area, you can retain your membership and all the benefits. For more information, call or visit your nearest Member Service Center location.
Important information about opening new accounts: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: when you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Gesa Member Discounts
Gesa Credit Union offers all members access to special offers from PrivacyArmor, TurboTax, and Sprint.
Identity Theft Protection
We have partnered with InfoArmor, a leading identity theft provider in the U.S., to protect you and your family. PrivacyArmor, offered by InfoArmor, quickly alerts you to suspicious activity before major damages are done to your reputation and credit. Plus, get social media reputation monitoring for your family.
Gesa Credit Union Member Discounted Pricing:
- Individual Plan - $9.95/month
- Family Plan - $14.95/month
- Identity monitoring to uncover fraud quickly.
- CreditArmor to make it easy to monitor your credit.
- Social Media Reputation Monitoring to protect your entire family against reputational damage including racist, violent, derogatory, vulgar, or inappropriate comments on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram profiles.
- WalletArmor is an online vault for securely storing documents, credit cards and online accounts, plus a lost wallet replacement service.
- Digital Identity offers an easy-to-read report that summarizes what a real-time deep Internet search discovers about you.
- Personalized customer care when you need it most.
Enroll in PrivacyArmor!
Sprint has all the latest devices and plans to fit your needs. Check out Sprint's latest offers!
When it comes to finances, we could all use some good news. So how about not only getting the maximum refund you deserve, but also filing your taxes for FREE. As a valued Gesa Credit Union member, you'll find out just how easy your taxes can be when you file your simple federal return with TurboTax Federal Free Edition.* Find out more details about TurboTax discounts!
- Prepare, print and e-file your simple federal return (1040EZ/1040A) for FREE with TurboTax Federal Free Edition.
- Audit Support Center download included.
- Help & Advice available online, with answers to your questions 24/7.
- Fast Refunds in as few as 8 days when you e-file and use direct deposit.
* Other editions available at reduced cost for Gesa members.