Limited Lobby Access
The lobbies of the following Gesa branches are now open from Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. for limited transactions only
- Kennewick – 100 N. Huntington St., Kennewick, WA 99336
- Moses Lake – 721 S. Pioneer Way, Moses Lake, WA 98837
- North Spokane – 9625 N. Newport Hwy., Spokane, WA 99218
- Pasco – 2202 W. Sylvester, Pasco, WA 99301
- Queensgate – 2951 Duportail, St., Richland, WA 99352
- Richland – 825 Goethals Dr., Richland, WA 99352
- Road 100 Pasco – 4824 Broadmoor Blvd., Pasco, WA 99301
- Spokane Northtown – 4407 N. Division St. Suite 104, Spokane, WA 99207
- Spokane Valley – 509 N. Sullivan Rd., Spokane Valley, WA 99037
- South Kennewick – 4500 W. 27th Ave., Kennewick, WA 99338
- South Richland – 51 Gage Blvd., Richland, WA 99352
- Walla Walla Poplar – 1355 W. Poplar St., Walla Walla, WA 99362
- Walla Walla Tietan – 1603 Penny Lane, Walla Walla, WA 99362
- Wenatchee – 1005 N. Wenatchee Ave., Wenatchee, WA 98801
- West Pasco – 7421 Sandifur Parkway, Pasco, WA 99301
- West Richland – 4755 Paradise Way, West Richland, WA 99353
- Yakima North – 901 Triple Crown Way, Yakima, WA 98908
- Yakima South – 1825 South 1st St., Yakima, WA 98903
At these locations, we kindly ask that you wear a mask and maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and others and that lobby traffic be limited to members needing the following transactions: new accounts, loans, safe deposit box access, notary services, fraud claims, and assistance with complex transactions. For all other transactions please continue to utilize the drive-thru.
For the time being, all other branches will continue to be limited to drive-thru, ATM, and night drop transactions only. Drive-thru services are available during normal business hours. You will still be able to complete most banking transactions at the drive-thru, ATM, or night drop, including: deposits, withdrawals, transfers, payments, loan inquires, and more. Safe deposit boxes are available by appointment at branches with drive-thru service only. Contact us at 888.946.4372 to schedule an appointment.
We encourage you to take advantage of our other member service options that remain available to help you through Xpress Digital Banking 24/7 or over the phone at 888.946.4372. Additionally, our Member Contact Center remains open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting Gesa Credit Union, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. We strongly encourage you to complete your transactions through online, mobile or drive-thru banking channels whenever possible.
Effective June 26, 2020, by executive order of Washington State Governor Jay Inslee, residents are required to wear face masks in public places, including financial institution lobbies. In line with the executive order, we kindly ask that you wear a face mask or other face covering to protect yourself, your fellow members, and our team members. If you are not wearing a face covering we assume that you have a condition that does not allow you to wear a face covering. Thank you for helping us keep our community safe and healthy.
Bank from Home
You can also access your accounts and complete basic transactions from home with Xpress Digital Banking. If you haven’t already signed up or need to log in, click the button below.
Use your mobile phone to conveniently deposit checks without having to visit a branch or ATM. The Xpress Mobile app is available at the Apple® App Store and Google® Play Store.
- Download the Gesa Xpress Mobile app.
- Click “Check Deposit.”
- Take pictures of your check and follow the prompts.
We are Here for You
Thank you for your patience and understanding. For more information about the steps Gesa is taking to protect and assist our members, our staff, and our communities during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, please visit gesa.com/coronavirus-update or call 888.946.4372.