You are here: Home Save Electronic Services
Online Banking is a FREE account manager for Gesa members. It's easy to sign up online with auto-activation. With Online Banking, you can skip the line and do your banking at home or on the go!
- Perform real-time transactions
- View account history, including loan, certificate, and checking
- View eStatements and the monthly member newsletter
- Schedule recurring or one-time transfers between accounts
- Sort your accounts by name, balance, or account type
- Send secure, encrypted messages to Gesa support staff
- Set up email reminders for low balance, deposits, and more
Connect to your money 24/7. Sign up for Online Banking today!
Online Banking for those on the go!
If you have an internet-enabled cell phone or mobile device, you now have three convenient ways to connect to your accounts using Gesa Mobile Banking.
Point the browser on your mobile device to m.gesa.com for quick and convenient access to all of your account balances and to make transfers between accounts.
iPhone®, iPad®, and Android®
Download Gesa Mobile Banking for your phone: Managing your accounts, making transfers, and paying bills is even easier with our downloadable apps! Gesa Mobile Banking for iPhone® and iPad® are now available for download from the iTunes® App Store for FREE. Gesa Mobile Banking for Android® is now available for download from Google Play®.
Register for your mobile account from within the Gesa Mobile Banking App.
Bill Payer is FREE! Pay your bills with Bill Payer through Online Banking.
No stamps, no envelopes, no writing checks, no trips to the Post Office! Schedule and pay recurring bills such as the phone, utility, and mortgage, or make a one-time payment anytime! It's convenient and right at your fingertips.
What Can You Do With Bill Payer?
- Make one-time, or recurring payments
- Stay in touch with the credit union via encrypted, secure system messaging
- You can make payments to anyone who has an address
Ready to get started?
All you need is a computer, internet access, and Online Banking. Then, click here to visit Online Banking.
View your statements through Online Banking with a click of a mouse, and say goodbye to pesky paper pile-ups.
- Available anywhere you have Internet access
- Faster than mailed statements
- Provide added security against ID theft
- Archived for up to one year
- Help save trees and free up space in your filing cabinet
- eStatements are free!
End the hassle of keeping files and juggling papers.
It's as easy as Point. Tap. Deposit. Enjoy the convenience of depositing a check right from your mobile phone with Gesa's new Mobile Banking app. It's fast, secure and FREE!
- Download the Gesa Mobile Banking app
- Click 'Check Deposit'
- Take pictures of your check and deposit!
Click here to view step-by-step directions on how to use Mobile Check Deposit.
Gesa's Mobile Banking app is available for the iPhone®and iPad® and can be downloaded from the iTunes® App Store. Gesa Mobile Banking for Android® is also available to download from Google Play®.
Save yourself the time and hassle of taking paper checks to a branch or ATM and deposit them from right from your home scanner for FREE!
- Sign in to Online Banking
- Click 'Online Deposits' to enroll
- Once enrolled, begin scanning checks!
Click here to view step-by-step directions on how to use Online Check Deposit from your home computer.
Try Call-24 Telephone Banking! It’s fast, convenient, and a handy companion to Online Banking. Call 943.0146 or 888.733.4372 to access your account 24 hours a day, when it's convenient for you. The menu options are customized specific to each member, so you will only hear options applicable to your account.
With Call-24 Telephone Banking you can:
- Get balances on your savings, checking, and certificate accounts. (Your Telephone Banking balance does not include amounts available through Courtesy Pay)
- Find out which checks have cleared, for what amount, and the date of the transaction
- Transfer funds between your accounts or others you have access to
- Verify dates and amounts of direct deposits and/or payroll deductions
- Hear your current loan balance and your next payment due date
Gesa offers free, convenient ATM access 24 hours, 7 days a week to our members. Our tech-savvy ATM allows you to:
- Withdraw cash
- Transfer funds
- View your balance
- Change your debit PIN
- Set your personal preferences to speed up ATM visits
- Deposit checks and cash without having to use an envelope or deposit slip
Gesa has 77,000 no-fee ATMs in our network. View Gesa’s ATM Finder to discover all of the convenient locations. And if you have a Colossal Checking account you will receive unlimited domestic ATM fee refunds and will never have to worry about an ATM surcharge again.
The safe way to deposit payroll, social security, or pension funds is through direct deposit. Thousands of Gesa members have payroll and government checks automatically deposited into their savings or checking accounts each month. Direct Deposit is safe, quick, and easy.
For more information about setting up a direct deposit, please contact our Solution Center by calling 888.946.4372.
Have you heard the old adage "Pay yourself first"? Payroll deduction allows you to save automatically. You can specify a dollar amount to be deposited into your savings account each payday. Your savings will grow without lifting a finger!
To sign up for payroll deduction, just contact the payroll department at your place of employment. You may access this form to print and give to your payroll department.
Automatic Account Transfers make saving easy. This free service allows you to automatically transfer an amount you authorize each month from your checking to your savings, from savings to checking, or to any other authorized Gesa account. Automatic Account Transfers are different from Direct Deposit/Payroll Deduction in that they are not tied to a payroll check.
Ask a Member Service Representative or call 888.946.4372, Ext. 1201 to set up Automatic Account Transfers today!
Receive alerts by email to stay on top of your account activity or to detect fraud within seconds. You can receive alerts by email at your preferred email address.
Signing up is quick and easy. If you're an Online Banking user, click on the ‘Alerts’ tab inside Online Banking. You can subscribe to any of the alerts available. Using the edit options, you can select one or more destinations for your alerts. You can choose where you want alert notifications to go on an alert-by-alert basis.