Logging in for the first time
Beginning November 2, look for the Xpress Login/Enroll link in the upper right corner of any gesa.com page.
When you click this, you will see an easy shortcut created just for Inspirus members.
You will be taken to the Forgot Password screen. Enter your current Inspirus Digital Banking username into that field along with the other requested information. Once logged in, accept the Gesa disclosures and start creating your account settings.
As we've assisted Inspirus members to get logged into Xpress Digital Banking, here are some common issues to troubleshoot before attempting to log in again:
- Social Security # - Please confirm that you are entering your social security number in the correct format of XXX-XX-XXXX. Please note that dashes need to be included when you type in your social security number.
- Multiple Email Addresses - Many members had multiple email addresses associated with their Inspirus accounts. We recommend trying alternative email addresses that may be tied to your membership.
Introducing convenient, easy-to-use, powerful tools for managing your finances, whether you're on the go or at home.
Click to watch the Xpress Digital Banking Video above to get a preview of the updates to come, starting November 2, 2020.
- Accounts - Once logged in, you'll see your financial dashboard offering an at-a-glance view of your accounts.
- Personal Finance Manager - A fantastic tool for taking control of your finances and working toward your financial goals.
- Payments - The Payment Center offers convenient tools for paying your bills online.
- Transfers - Transfers offers powerful tools for controlling your movement of money.
- Credit Card Management - Managing your credit cards is easier than ever! Our powerful, convenient Credit Card Manager is available right inside your online banking.
- eStatements - A secure, easy to store, environmentally friendly, and more efficient way of managing your accounts.
- Account Alerts - Alerts are a great way to keep you informed when certain events happen with your accounts.
- Messages - Our Secure Message Center allows you to correspond with your credit union in a secure environment.
A simple yet powerful app for staying connected to your accounts, wherever you go.
Download the Gesa Xpress Digital Banking app to your mobile device by clicking the links below:
For more information about merger updates, please visit gesa.com/merger.