When time is of the essence, you just can't get to a Gesa office, or you want to prepare in advance for a specific transaction, we've provided forms for some of the most popular transactions. Where we've eliminated the need for a form, we provide a handy link to connect you to the right place.
To view the PDFs, you must have the free utility Adobe Reader. Click here to get it.
- Membership application for mailing
- Reconciliation Form: With this form, you can conveniently balance your statements.
- Change Your Address, Phone, Email: We do need your signature on this form. If you wish to fax the form, please call ahead and we'll direct you to the correct fax location.
- Change in Ownership Status: Use this form if you have had a change in your account status and wish to remove someone from the joint ownership on your account.
- Deposit Slips: Sometimes you need a deposit slip to mail in a deposit or loan payment when you're out of the area.
- Direct Deposit, ACH, Wire Info Sheet: Are you interested in arranging a Direct Deposit with your employer or government check? Do you want to set up a third party debit (payment) from your Gesa account to another vendor? Or do you need to give wire instructions to a third party to wire funds into your Gesa account? This is the form for you. Fill out the form, print it and use it to relay the information to your employer or third party vendor. This is not a form you return to Gesa.
- Consumer Loan and Credit Card application is a printed version to jot down all the information you need before using an online application, or visiting in person with a Gesa representative. Also used home equity loan application. (Not used for real estate or business loan applications.)
- Business Visa Credit Card application. This is a form that can be filled out online and sent by email to the Gesa Member Business Loan Department.
Be sure to have your printing set-up in Acrobat as "actual size." Please note that the default printing set-up in Acrobat is "fit to paper." Fit to paper causes the form to expand to the paper size, sometimes very large. Paper size for all forms is 8.5 x 11.